Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds:
For Self Placed Learning:
Money back guarantee is void once the course content or the E-Book is dispatched.
For Instructor Led Online Training:
Raise refund request within 1 day of commencement of the batch you enrolled for. Also, in case user downloads the recording or E-Book for the course the money back guarantee will be void.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
Upptalk, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or major events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- In case Upptalk cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If you click on “Initiate Refund”, it will on work if the quantity of item/product is one.
- In case item quantity is more than one, please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website. Refunds: Duplicate payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 7 to 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved.